Maybe you don’t have much time for politics, but you want to be a responsible citizen.
How can you do that when both parties never seem to fix anything? And why has politics become so hateful?
We’re all in this together, right?
What if there’s a hidden element that shapes society? A force more powerful than Republicans or Democrats? A gang that manipulates us with hate?
- That force is greed. And that gang is the ruling-class.
The ruling-class is a collusion of greedy people who exploit human nature because we haven’t stopped them.
We all have a desire for wealth, but some cross the line into greed when they defraud others, or take things by force.
The ruling-class takes your money by force and fraud.
- Since governments can legally use force to take your money, the ruling-class operates by giving power to governments.
- That makes them political Leftists, which, in the U.S., includes almost all Democrats and most Republicans.
Three main groups work together by trading favors.
- Politicians (and their bureaucrats) offer government contracts and favorable legislation. In exchange, they get donations, propaganda, and lucrative jobs.
- Crony-Capitalists (and their lobbyists) offer donations, influence, and jobs. In exchange, they get government contracts, special tax breaks, anti-competitive legislation, and even laws that force you to buy their products.
- Advocates (including non-profits, educators, and foreign governments) offer donations and propaganda. In exchange, they get funding and jobs.
For more on ruling-class collusion, see: Will my children be able to join the middle-class?
The ruling-class needs to be needed. They accomplish that by making people vulnerable and afraid.
Their most powerful weapon is tribal hate.
- People react instinctively when told they’re threatened by “others”.
- In the 1950s, the ruling-class promised to protect us from black people and homosexuals.
- Today, they promise to protect us from white people, men, and heterosexuals.
- It’s all the same to them. They incite anger, fear, and hate by condemning others based on how they were born.
For more on tribal hate, see: Do I have white privilege?
To be champions for the weak, Leftists need weak people.
That’s why they weaken people with help that hurts.
- Leftist academics promote conspiracy theories that teach minorities to be victims.
- Schools replace education with social programming.
- The poor are hooked on benefits that destroy incentive.
For more, see: How can I really really help minorities?
Also, see: How do Leftists corrupt my world?
Around the world, billions of people support ruling-class policies even when it hurts them? Why would they do that?
- In dictatorships, ruling-classes oppress their subjects with force.
- In democracies, they use psychological indoctrination and propaganda.
- Their primary tools are mass media and government schools that allow them to indoctrinate every child.
Ruling-classes reinforce their message with cult-like tactics that create a collective-identity.
- They manipulate followers with fear and guilt, and flatter them with smug pretense.
- They dehumanize their opponents, particularly conservatives who dare to believe in individual rights.
For more on Leftist cult tactics, see: How can I convince someone to leave the Left?
Healthy societies tolerate small ruling-classes just as healthy people tolerate germs.
- Our societal immune system is respect for individual rights.
- Decades of Leftist indoctrination has wiped out our immune system, and the ruling-class is multiplying.
The ruling-class isn’t a fixed group of people — it’s a set of opportunities for abuse.
- As long as those opportunities exist, more and more people will become abusers.
- As their numbers grow, they’ll take increasingly more from everyone else.
- They’ll never stop, even as they drive countries into bankruptcy.
For more, see: How will Leftists oppress me?
Who can stop them?
Our institutions won’t help us because they’re too busy hurting us.
- The education system indoctrinates our children so a majority now believes in socialism while not knowing what it means.
- Congress delegates its government authority to an army of bureaucrats who can’t be fired.
- Old media news organizations have become entertainment venues, and don’t even bother to hide their bias.
- Most people now get their news from new media Leftist tech companies who actively censor conservative ideas.
The only people who can possibly stop them is us — working together.
Most people are insulated inside Leftist propaganda bubbles.
- They don’t know the same books that you do, or tv shows, websites, podcasts, or radio.
- They don’t even know major news events that are ignored by Leftist media.
The only cure for a propaganda machine is an anti-propaganda machine.
- Even though people are walled off by Leftist social media, we can pass through that wall with a doorway called advertising.
- Advertising is how people discover things they didn’t know they wanted.
- Changing minds requires the right message delivered to the right people at the right time.
- To do that, Ending Hate uses scientifically-tested ads that inflict maximum damage on dangerous Leftist ideas.
- Ending Hate gets nothing from taxpayers or billionaires.
- Our only supporters are people like you.
- Our only allegiance is to the ideas you see on endinghate.com
A simple choice
If you think the message of Ending Hate could make the world a better place, you can help.
- The only reason you’re able to read this is because someone else did.
- To peacefully overthrow the ruling-class, we must join together.
Please join us.