Our goal is to develop a long-term relationship with you, and to protect the honor and integrity of Ending Hate and our customers.
- Affiliates must maintain an active membership with Ending Hate.
- We review and moderate affiliate registrations, and we appreciate your accurate and honest information. The review process might take a few days – thank you for your patience.
- Affiliates will be given a unique referral ID to promote Ending Hate via referral links. Check out your private Affiliate Area for visits and referrals information, creatives, graphs and more.
Commissions and payouts
- You’ll earn a 20% commission when a customer pays dues or contributions to Ending Hate using your referral link. You will also earn a 20% commission from dues for continuous renewals.
- We pay out affiliate commissions in USD via PayPal in the first week of every month. The minimum payout balance is $30.00 and there is no maximum.
- We do not allow referrals to be generated on your own purchases.
- We reserve the right to reject affiliate commissions for any reason. Commission rejections may occur for the following reasons: 1. The transaction the referral was based on was refunded. 2. The method by which the referral was generated was in violation of our promotional policies (see below) or violated the spirit of these Terms.
Referral cookie lifetime
- When a potential customer clicks on your referral link, a cookie is stored in their browser to track your referral. The cookie is then stored for a generous 30 days to give your referred customers time to decide if they wish to join or contribute to Ending Hate.
- A referral won’t be awarded if:
- The customer uses a different browser to purchase than the one they originally used to visit our site (because the cookie does not exist in that browser).
- The customer purchases after 30 days (because the cookie will expire).
Affiliate news and updates
- By becoming an affiliate you agree to receive emails from Ending Hate. These emails will be sent to affiliates only, on an ad-hoc basis, and may include important information regarding the Ending Hate affiliate program. These emails will also provide you with relevant news and updates to help you effectively promote Ending Hate.
- As an affiliate you might be privy to embargoed or time-sensitive information in these emails (this information may only be promoted after an embargo is lifted).
Questions regarding your application
- When you apply to become an affiliate we may email you at the email address you have supplied with some questions regarding your application.
- If we reach out to you and we haven’t heard back within 7 days, your application may be rejected. If your initial application is rejected, you are welcome to reapply to become an affiliate and provide us with more detail for reconsideration.
Affiliate application rejection
We reserve the right to reject affiliate applications for any reason. We also reserve the right to choose whether we provide an explanation or reasoning for affiliate application rejection. Below are just a few reasons why an application may be rejected (this is not an exhaustive list):
- Affiliate applications for websites that sell, advertise or engage in pornography, phishing scams, spamming, illegal business practices, or that include any material infringing on National or International Copyright.
- Affiliate applications for websites that promote violence, hatred or bigotry, or sites that promote or engage in illegal activity.
Acceptable promotional methods
We encourage the use of promotional methods that add value to Ending Hate and bring us legitimate, loyal members.
- Tell clients, customers or friends about Ending Hate, and give them your affiliate referral link.
- Write a review or a blog post about Ending Hate and link to our site with your referral link.
- Reach out to a broad audience with your social network accounts. Tweet about us on Twitter with your affiliate referral link, post about us on Facebook with your affiliate link, or communicate to your Linkedin followers about affiliate marketing with your affiliate link. Spam-free promotion is a great way to get more referrals.
- Provide value to others by answering related questions on other sites with helpful responses, and use your referral link in your replies.
Prohibited promotional methods
The prohibited promotional methods listed below are here to protect you, and us, and our members.
- Any type of spam is prohibited. Do not include Ending Hate in any unsolicited emails. Please respect the posting rules of any 3rd-party websites you use to promote Ending Hate. If we decide that your activity is spam, it’s spam.
- Any illegal activity or activity deemed offensive by us is prohibited. This may result in referrals being rejected and/or your affiliate account being deactivated.
- Don’t pretend to be professionally associated with Ending Hate. Affiliates aren’t employees of Ending Hate and have no employee rights.
- Pretending to actually be Ending Hate is prohibited. Cloning our site, copying our site, using our copyrighted site assets, and pretending that a site created by you is an official Ending Hate site is unethical and prohibited (this includes using services that automatically clone websites, or place them into iframes).
If you’re unsure or concerned that some activity you’re about to proceed with might be considered prohibited, please ask us.
Consequences of using Prohibited promotional methods
If your promotional methods step outside of these terms, your referrals may be rejected and we may disable your affiliate account. We reserve the right to do this and may or may not notify you in the instance that this occurs. Please use Acceptable promotional methods, and help us to help you succeed as an affiliate.
The important stuff
By accepting these terms and conditions you are providing your nonlegal agreement to abide by them. By registering and being approved as an affiliate in our affiliate program you agree that your commissions are subject to approval before they are accepted and subsequently paid.
The affiliate relationship does not represent a professional or formal agreement, and as an affiliate, you are not an employee of Ending Hate. You agree that this is not a legally binding relationship and as a result you may not take legal action against Ending Hate. These affiliate terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Thanks for taking time to read through these Terms and Conditions. We look forward to a long and productive relationship.